How to get rid of acne? Let’s see first what acne is for perfect skin care. Acne is a chronic inflammatory disease of the skin generally seborrheic localised on the face and chest and caused by sebum retention in the pilosebaceous follicles as well as the secondary inflammation resulting from the rupture of these follicles in the dermis. It’s not an infection, it’s a simple, non-sensitive inflammation that can be treated.
The Perfect Skin Care
Acne is an extremely common disease with many clinical forms. Of these, the most common are adolescent or juvenile acne because it is also the most common (75% of adolescents aged 13-18).
It evolves by successive throws, for several months or years, without predicting at what age he will spontaneously heal. For this reason, a prevention and treatment strategy must be developed to avoid that the skin remains scarred.
Here’s an example of acne treatment:
– For the morning and evening: Gently cleanse the skin with special milk recommended by a doctor or pharmacist. Then remove the milk with a special lotion tonic lotion, skin for acne or special soap. Finally, rinse the face with mineral water.
– In the morning, after these operations, apply on dry skin a special day cream for acne skin to protect it during the day.
– In the evening, after cleaning your face with milk and tonic lotion, rinse it with mineral water, apply an anti-irritant cream for skin with acne tendencies, circular massage, then remove it with a cotton swab moistened with lukewarm water.
– Avoid tap water: usually it is limestone and contains chlorine.
– Do not try to tan. Protect yourself from the sun using total screen creams. Avoid protective creams based on coconut oil or coconut oil, because it worsens acne.
– It is also very important not to squeeze the pimples, as is often the case.
The consequences can be very unpleasant, leading to the provocation of important inflammatory reactions and possible super infections, requiring long-lasting and more important treatments, not to mention the unsightly scars that remain on the forehead, cheeks, chin. Removing the so-called baskets should be left to the dermatologist or a competent cosmetician.
Natural Treatments On How To Get Rid Of Acne
1. Parsley is antiseptic and has antibacterial properties. Use an infusion of fresh parsley to wash your face.
2. Mint is an excellent antiseptic. Dries and cleanses the acne skin thoroughly. Wash in the morning with mint infusion.
3. Clean 8 cloves of garlic and crush them. Apply the paste to the problem areas, avoiding the area around the eyes and mouth. Let it work for 15 minutes. Remove it with a soaked swab. Rinse well afterwards with a solution of vinegar and water to balance the pH.
4. Acne eruptions can be controlled by applying swabs in clean wine to troubled areas. White wine is ideal for white, and red for dark.
5. Lemon is astringent, stimulates circulation and relieves inflammation. Dilute a teaspoon of lemon juice in a water cup and rinse yourself every morning. The face must be thoroughly cleaned before.
6. Apply cold compresses with marigold infusion in the evening, before bedtime. Careful! Marigold can trigger allergies to some people!
7. Clean 5-6 cucumbers and cut them small. Use the mixer to turn the contents into a paste. Apply cucumber purée on your face 3 times a week. Cucumbers cool irritated skin and it disinfects it.